The PrepMD refund policy for the six month training program is outlined below. If the student withdraws or is dismissed from the program for any reason, the refund to the student will be the following:
- Within week 1 through week 6 - a 75% refund.
- Within week 7 through week 12 - a 50% refund.
- Within week 13 through week 18 - a 25% refund.
- After week 19 - no refund available.
Any refund will be paid within 60 days of students termination date.
* If discontinued enrollment occurs as a result of employment of the student in the medical device industry, no refunds will be provided.